I tried to think like David Letterman (not Charlie Sheen) when I wrote these ten reasons grant writers are sexy but it was hard to do. I think it’s because I’m a grant writer and it doesn’t come naturally to grant writers to parade our sexiness around like a peacock. I decided to write this dithering intro to loosen me up enough to write on the topic of “sexy” so here I go!
10. We’re humble about being sexy (except on this blog)
9. Our line spacing is never chemically-induced
8. We know what abstract means
7. We are never in passive tense
6. We have huge staplers
5. We can tickle your attachments
4. We always finish last (page)
3. We know where your appendix is
2. We put the kinky in Kinkos
1. We can bring home the bacon, cook it, and make you a BLT
(Bonus reason – We have nimble fingers from writing so much)
Get the resources that will make you sexy!