Here are some tips for keeping that sexy grant writer shape. If you follow these tips, you’re bound to look and feel sexier. (Of course we offer the standard disclaimer that before undertaking any physical exercise routine, check with your doctor to make sure you’re physically capable and not going to suffer unexpected side effects like keeling over).
- Stop eating European salads and eat local, fresh, and as much leafy green stuff as you can fit on your plate.
- Start an exercise routine and make it something you like. It does not have to be rigorous, just make sure it relaxes, make it regular, and make it a routine.
- Each time you in-grow (shrink out of) your clothes, go to the Goodwill and give them away (out-grow is a word, so there must be an in-grow).
- Weigh in every week without fail to monitor your weight and each time you are at the drug store check your blood pressure.
- Take care of your back. A strong core is the foundation for a healthy back so work those abs. Learn to do crunches while you walk. It takes a little practice but then you get double benefit from your walking!
- Avoid the computer slump and hump. Every couple of hours get up and put your hands on each side of a doorway and gently stretch your shoulders out, stand up straight and pull your shoulder blades together.
- Drink lots of water! It not only keeps your skin young and your organs functioning well, it will make you get up to run to the bathroom every couple of hours (see #6 while you’re up!)
That sexy grant writer shape of yours is important to maintain! It takes work and effort to sculpt that physique that’ll make people say “You’re Funded!”