Let’s face it, grant writers are a catch. Witness all the personal ads looking for a match with us! Maybe you’ve missed it, but people looking for us are everywhere. They advertise themselves under a clever acronym – GWM (i.e., Grant Writer Match) – we are plainly a HOT commodity.
You need to take the right approach to connect with that perfect GWM. Here are 7 of the 14 top pick-up lines that can instantly tell a GWM that you know your RFP’s.
1. I’m the design for your needs.
2. I want YOU on my MOU.
3. If you were literature, I’d give you a citation.
4. I’d like to evaluate your design.
5. Can I be one of your activities?
6. I’ve got a budget for your benefits.
7. May I illustrate your design?
Check back soon for the last 7 lines that can help you attract that special GWM; or, subscribe to Sexy Grant Writers and our posts can be emailed to you!